- On August 31, 2021
Should circumstances change and for some reason you were unable to attend the live event, we have you covered. We are aware in these uncertain times that you need to know that you have options should something change for you. While we have every hope that the Hauora Yoga Conference will go ahead as planned, we have outlined your choices below should something change.
If the event can’t take place in person due to CV-19 rules for Christchurch (L2/3/4)
- If we are unable to hold the event face to face we will host the Hauora Yoga Conference and stream live all sessions, as well as record them.
- In this scenario, you will be able to select any of the sessions to watch live during each time slot, and the bonus is that you will also have until Nov 30th to watch the remaining recorded conference sessions in your own time.
- CPD points will still be honoured for those attending online.
If the event is taking place (ie Level 1 in Christchurch) but your regional CV-19 rules makes travel not allowed
You have the choice of:
- A credit for Hauora 2022 (ie attend 2022 for free, even if the price is higher)
- A full refund
You choose to not attend
(i.e your circumstances change)
- If cancellation is requested before October 1st then you are eligible to receive 75% of your purchase price back
- If cancellation is requested during October then you are eligible to receive 50% of your purchase price back
- If cancellation is requested during November then you are eligible to receive 25% of your purchase price back