With this application you are applying to have your course reviewed by YogaNZ as a Recognised Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) Course at any of the following levels:
- 200 hours
- 350 hours
- 500 hours
- 1000 hours
Before you complete the application you will need:
⁃ Course Mapping - A completed course mapping document for each course you are submitting.
⁃ Training Package evidence - Applicable evidence to support the mapping of your training package to the YTT guidelines.
⁃ Completion Certificate - A sample copy of the certificate your students will receive upon successful completion of the training course.
This recognition enable graduates with your completion certificate to be automatically recognised by YogaNZ when they apply as members.*
Click here for YogaNZ Guidelines for Yoga Teacher Training
For each course you will need to complete the Mapping Document at the applicable course level. Please download, print and complete the document(s):
Click here for YogaNZ 200 hour Course Mapping Document
Click here for YogaNZ 350 hour Course Mapping Document
Click here for YogaNZ 500 hour Course Mapping Document
Click here for YogaNZ 1000 hour Course Mapping Document
With the mapping document you will also need to upload evidence of the course learning outcomes and course assessment.
A sample of the course completion certificate should also be included.
*YogaNZ has additional requirements - such as Yoga Teaching Experience (years of teaching) for membership for specific levels - full requirements can be viewed in the YogaNZ Membership Curriculum table.
Click here for YogaNZ Membership Curriculum table
The recognition of the course is for a period of 2 Years.
The application fee for a single course is $950.00.
For each additional course on the same application a fee of $750.00 will also apply.
Re-registration of the course has the fee of $950.00
1. Application received by YogaNZ.
2. Payment must be received by YogaNZ before the application will proceed.
3. Applications that are complete and paid are normally processed within 28 days of being received by YogaNZ. Incomplete applications will cause delay.
4. YogaNZ assessor will verify the course content. YogaNZ will advise you of the Assessor allocated.
5. YogaNZ confirms the course as a YogaNZ Registered Training Provider and promotes this to the public and potential students on our web site.
Click here for the Terms and Conditions
If one of the teachers is in the process of becoming a member the application can continue.
If one of the teachers needs to update YogaNZ membership to move the to Yoga Teacher - Level 4 then they should contact YogaNZ directly to do so.
Contact us on email@example.com or 0800-69-9642 for assistance.
List here all courses, that you wish to Register with YogaNZ, that cover the required content of the Yoga New Zealand Teacher Training Guidelines.
The fees for each course are
- a sample of the completion certificate for each course
- a completed Mapping Yoga Teacher Training Course – document for each course
Bank Account Details:
(Use training provider name as reference)