Are you interested in finding out more about ‘Yoga New Zealand’ as an organisation and how we can best support your journey as a yoga teacher in New Zealand?
Held in 9 cities around New Zealand, the regional forums are designed to provide an opportunity to engage with and support New Zealand’s yoga community.
Why come along?
- Meet with Yoga NZ representatives, bring your questions and find out more about us.
- Connect in with other teachers and YogaNZ members in your local yoga community.
- Offer your input and guidance on how we can best support you as an individual & as a teaching community.
- Auckland – Monday 8 June 2020
- Hamilton -Tuesday 9 June 2020
- Tauranga – Wednesday 10 June 2020
- Napier – Thursday 11 June 2020
- Palmerston North – Friday 12 June 2020
- Wellington – Monday 15 June 2020
- Nelson – Tuesday 16 June 2020
- Dunedin – Wednesday 17 June 2020
- Christchurch – Thursday 18 June 2020
Forums will be held from 9.45am to 11.00am.
The regional forums will be an opportunity to connect, engage and learn as we work towards building a support system for teaching yoga that is unique to New Zealand, and one that we can all be proud to be a part of.
$10 for Yoga NZ Members
$20 for Non-members