- On February 25, 2019
Based : Auckland
Yoga Educator, mentor, retreat facilitator, and humble student.
Sannyasi Pragyadhara is a yoga practitioner who has steeped herself in the rigorous and traditional yogic training of the ancient Gurukul system. Application and expression of this embodied wisdom in various settings include both academic settings and the wider community. Development and implementation of yoga curriculum, mentoring faculty and teacher trainees, and delivering specialty workshops and yoga intensives.
- Masters in Yoga Psychology – Bihar School of Yoga, India, 2005
- Diploma in Satyananda Yoga – SYA, Australia
- Cert iv Teaching and Assessment. TAFE, NSW, Australia
- BA/B.ED. Diploma of secondary teaching, Waikato University, New Zealand
- Yoga New Zealand Level 4 Senior Registered Teacher. Member No 4602
Private Tuition: Auckland
Various Yoga Retreat and Workshop spaces: Auckland
Beginners and Intermediate Hatha Yoga courses and classes:
14 Mills Lane, Albany, Auckland
Phone No: 021 0554642